About the course
This session will explore the essential strategies and techniques required to powerfully lead and manage simultaneously from the same role. Being a manager is one of the most arduous and yet most valuable roles in any organization. The challenge lies in dealing with the expectations of those above and below you while also contributing to people's success around you. When you master this, you will discover how to impact any organization from the middle. You will leave this class with the skills needed to become the very best leader you can be.
MANAGING VS. LEADING
- Identifying The Unique Contributions Of Managers
- Understanding The Privilege Of Managing
5 KEY LEADERSHIP DISTINCTIONS FOR MANAGERS
- The Battle Cry
- WYTIWYG (What You Tolerate Is What You Get)
- Standing On The Pedestal
7 ESSENTIAL INFLUENCING STRATEGIES & TECHNIQUES
- From Delegating To Entrusting With Accountability
- Accelerating Trust
- Lifting The Communication Fog
- The Power Of Participation
- The Power Of Framing
- Selling Change
- Leveraging Emotional Intelligence
LEADING WITH MOXIE
- Moxie: Grit, Guts, Initiative, Relentlessness, Determination, Fearlessness, And Vigor
- Making A Difference By Leading With Moxie And Inspiring Others To Do The Same
- Discovering That Joy Is A Leader`S Job
As a former Silicon Valley corporate attorney and a current CEO, Ann knows people from many dynamics. Working alongside some of the best and brightest lawyers, entrepreneurs, VCs, and business owners, Ann incorporated companies, negotiated mergers, managed venture-backed financings, and held the ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.