Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals in leadership roles but will greatly benefit:
- Senior managers
- Middle managers
- Identified talent, high potentials and future leaders in the business
About the course
The advancements of technology and changing markets are so rapid, that it can sometimes appear impossible to keep up. We have achieved more advances in the last 50 years, than we have in the last 700. So, how can you lead in the fastest growing environment the world has ever seen? It requires a new form of leadership approach, as the traditional leadership principles may be too outdated to cope. This is VUCA, the new approach to leading in the modern world.
In attending this highly engaging and thought-provoking leadership Oxford programme you will learn new, dynamic, leading-edge principles of leading through the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous world we now find ourselves in. You will learn how to change Volatility to Vision, Uncertainty to Understanding, Complexity to Clarity and Ambiguity to Agility. Companies and leaders have to adopt a VUCA approach and become more agile leaders for increased sustainability and growth.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Understand the key components of VUCA leadership
- Overcome volatility in the business and turn this to positive vision
- Recognise destructive uncertainty in your organisation, and turn this to clear understanding
- Manage and lead complexity in the organisation to ensure clarity for your people
- How to identify ambiguity in the business and adapt this to agility
- The key principles and process to lead your people, teams and the organisation through VUCA
- Defining VUCA in the Modern World: the ‘New Norm’
- How traditional Leadership may not be as effective as VUCA Leadership
- Learn the important of Emotional Intelligence and the Self-aware VUCA Leader
- How to effectively Lead through Change: Key Principles needed for VUCA
- Develop Strong, Powerful Leadership Vision in time of Volatility and Confusion
- Key Influence and Persuasion Skills to change Uncertainty to Understanding
- Utilise Powerful Creative Thinking skills to gain clarity, and lead others to the next level
- Employ new powerful Coaching and Mentoring techniques to combat and control Uncertainty
- Becoming an Agile Leader, adapt to Change and rapid Effective Decision Making
- Learn to Create and Lead an Agile Organisation for increased Success and Sustainability
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.