Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome. You can register for this course without applying and enrolling in a program.
About the course
Leading people and teams acknowledges the vital role of others in the leadership relationship. Topics may include: performance management; introductory coaching and mentoring; developing talent; and building trust and resiliency.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Recognize what makes a team – understand the different types of teams and individual roles within.
- Understand team norms and team development.
- On an ongoing basis assess your own development and leadership practice.
- Demonstrate a range of effective skills for successfully building, facilitating, and leading teams.
- Recognize and begin to apply principles and approaches that promote ongoing trust and respect with all team members.
- Understand the principles of team decision-making.
- Demonstrate skills to create an effective team.
David has been an associate with Performance Group since 2011. He is an accomplished program and project manager with key strengths in organizational alignment, operations and performance planning and management and quality improvement. He has extensive experience with core services reviews, orga...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.