Who should attend
This course is designed for middle and senior leaders looking to support individuals and teams in navigating through organizational changes.
About the course
Change is inevitable within organizations, but driving change within your organization can be difficult. Transition and transformation open new opportunities to lead because how you respond to change affects your team and coworkers. Through practical tools and techniques, get ahead of the change and steward your colleagues toward the benefits that await on the other side.
- Analyze the effect of change leadership on individuals, teams, and organizations
- Incorporate planning practices into organizational change efforts
- Analyze best practices for empowering employees to embrace change
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented organizational changes
- Use change leadership to effectively drive organizational change
Foundations of Change Leadership
- Understanding Organizational Change
- Effective Change Leadership
Planning for Change
- Planning Considerations
- People Planning
The Human Side of Change
- Communicating Change
- Promoting an Adaptable Environment
Evaluating Change Efforts
- Measuring the Effects of Change
- Establishing a Path Forward
Capstone: Demonstrating Change Leadership
- Driving Change
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.