Who should attend
While there are no prerequisites, participants should have at least five years of experience managing projects.
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Technical professionals
About the course
The success of any organization is reliant upon how leaders respond to the inevitability of change. Change management requires a multitude of skillsets: anticipating an organizational need, creating a vision, enabling, managing and sustaining the change. This course enables you to enhance your personal leadership style in a changing environment.
You will learn to:
- Evaluate your personal mindset regarding change
- Identify the impacts of change – personal, project, organizational
- Identify organizational needs and translate them into impactful result
- Select and implement strategies to overcome pockets of organizational resistance
- Build buy-in across all levels of your organization
Chris Christensen, PMP, specializes in project management, quality improvement, product development, futures research and strategic planning. He assists manufacturing and service organizations in forecasting their future, developing successful products, and developing and deploying practical stra...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.