Leading in a VUCA World
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with .Full disclaimer.
Changes in our business world have never been as rapid and as fundamental as today. We live in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world where Leaders and Managers need to be agile and have the right leadership skills to cope with today's VUCA business world.
However, those companies that do not perceive these changes and are unable or unwilling to properly respond to disruption will soon be attacked, then eliminated by more agile competitors.
How can you prepare your organization for change and disruption?
Register for this 2-day leadership training and experience what you can do within your “circle of control” to ensure your company uses this “wind of change” to gain a competitive advantage. We offer you lots of windmills in this leadership course.
Your immediate takeaway:
- 7 work hacks that will help you introduce “New Work” concepts, even in a hierarchical and traditional organization
- The 4 NOPA principles as a roadmap for the transformation process in your company
- A free software that allows you to immediately use the knowledge of everyone in your organization
- Excellent opportunities to learn from other professionals as you broaden your professional network
All methods presented in the training are easy to implement in companies where parts of the organization are not, or not yet 100% ready for the change. We present you highly effective work hacks on how you can succeed even in such traditional environments.
This 2-day leadership training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your strategic thinking skills. You will gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications. The MCE Senior Associate and facilitator of this training is an award-winning keynote speaker and executive coach. His recently published “NOPA” – approach turned into an Amazon bestseller.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your leadership skills & competencies and be able to:
- Learn 7 brand new “work hacks“ used by the most successful companies of the world.
- Get your organization in shape to navigate during turbulent times and disruptive change
- Get a free tool for facilitating and capturing the intelligence of your entire organization
- Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
- Lead and motivate others towards an agile mindset
During the programme you will:
- Experience “live” how swarm intelligence really works
- Learn how you can utilise the knowledge of the entire organization
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 2 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
Leading in the VUCA World is a 2-day hands-on, highly interactive leadership and organizational transformation programme with lots of fun exercises, cases and pragmatic “learning nuggets”. The programme is led by an experience facilitator who published an Amazon bestseller about his leadership method in 2018. The MCE Faculty for this training introduced this state-of-the art method in companies such as Daimler, Hugo Boss and Bosch.
Leading in the VUCA World Course Outline:
- Why today’s world can be best described with the acronym “VUCA”.
- What does Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity mean for the “New Work” we experience today?
- Why all traditional leadership styles fail to be effective in this VUCA environment?
- Why employer branding has become both difficult and essential in a VUCA world?
- Why employees leave their (traditional) managers and not their companies?
- How “NOPA” provides a both flexible and highly effective response to the VUCA world?
- Leadership Technique Decoded: What does Networking, Openness, Participation and Agility (NOPA) stand for?
- Why agility alone cannot help companies and how it can even be destructive for company culture?
- How to get your business leaders and managers adapt the NOPA approach?
- Integrate the benefits of the digital world to manage your transformation process
- Apply in your team: Benefit from the intelligence of all your employees using a state-of-the –art software designed to inspire swarm intelligence
- Action plan and next steps
Who should attend
If you are a leader with the task of changing your organization and its culture to be more dynamic, flexible, agile and resilient, this programme is for you.
Some of the management positions that usually attend to this leadership training course are:
- HR professionals
- Vice presidents
- Executive directors
- Senior managers
- Division managers
- Professionals with strategic leadership roles
- People working in Training, Coaching and organizational development