This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The School of Business and Management of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST Business School) proudly presents Leading for Success Consortium Program. The program is designed to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs by improving their leadership capabilities and offering them access to the latest management knowledge.
It is built on our extensive experience in offering world-class executive education to senior executives and business owners throughout the years.
Leading for Success Consortium Program develops business leaders in meeting the challenges and opportunities in a rapidly changing and increasingly competitive business environment and provides golden opportunities for networking with executives from diverse industries and backgrounds.
- Acquire cutting-edge business and management knowledge and skills from world-class faculty with intensive experiences in teaching executive programs and consulting work for organization worldwide
- Broaden perspectives and benchmarking best practices from fellow participants from other leading companies and organizations
- Improve leadership capabilities to bring out the best in your people to boost performance
- Foster strategic thinking to create value which is essential for company success
- Competing through Strategic Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Strategy and Marketing
- Achieving Success through People
Who should attend
Business leaders and entrepreneurs of leading companies and organizations, typically with 10+ years of working experience.
Trust the experts
Jean Vanhoegaerden is a member of the faculty of Ashridge. His responsibilities lie in developing and delivering management development programmes for international clients, where he specialises in international management, organisational change, cross-cultural management and globalisation. His r...
Professor Doran has over 20 years of experience in crafting and executing strategy in three major multinationals. He has run the strategy department for three major multinationals. Formerly, he has been Strategy Director for A.S.Watson (the retail division of Hutchison Whampoa), Lend Lease (one o...
Academic qualifications Ph.D. University of Southern California, Management and Organization M.A. Michigan State University, Anthropology B.S. University of Texas at Austin, Anthropology ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE -The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, School of Bu...
Academic qualification PhD University of Kentucky, Agricultural Economics/International Trade M.S. Kansas State University, Economics (Agricultural/Economics/Agribusiness) B.S. University of the Philippines at Los Banos, Agribusiness Management PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Senior Consultant, Mar...