Leading Effective Decision-Making
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Yale School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Stepping into a leadership role means addressing pivotal decisions while contending with an ever-expanding range of considerations, and managing a quickly shifting landscape.
This 6-week program will prepare executives to provide structure and clarity to uncertain situations, incorporate a broad range of perspectives and inputs to surface previously undiscovered options, evaluate those options in a systematic and data-driven way, assess potential risks, and balance risks and rewards to generate high-return decisions for their business.
- Broaden perspective while making difficult trade-offs.
- Swiftly and effectively approach gaps in knowledge and expertise.
- Scale efforts to accommodate the scope of the issue, as well as time/resource constraints.
- Structure solutions to avoid over-committing, support progress today, and leave options open tomorrow as the organization learns more.
- Recognize how natural psychological tendencies and emotional influences revealed by science of behavioral economics can derail decisions.
- 6 week duration, 30 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, directors, VPs, and C-suite—with the drive and desire to solve their organization’s critical business challenges.