Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Executives from both the private and public sectors as well as family businesses who are keen to shape the future strategic direction of their organization, involving digital transformation.
About the course
To harness the transformational forces of digitization to change the destiny of your organisation. Exclusive and unique access to our consortium partner Ferrari - consistently ranked as one of the world’s most inspiring brands.
This is a highly interactive program that provides an in-depth examination of digital transformation strategy. Participants will work on their own digital transformation challenge and gain the skills to reimagine their organization by considering digital driving forces.
The program is run with Ferrari – at their HQ in Maranello, Italy or Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi – giving participants an unprecedented experience both working on a Ferrari ‘live case’ digital transformation challenge and the thrill of driving a Ferrari car.
Learning Outcomes for Participants & Organizations:
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Understand the drivers and principles of digital strategy
- Master the implications of new digital technologies (AI, Blockchain, Big Data / Analytics and IoT etc)
- Understand the new strategic business model thinking required for digital businesses - first-mover advantage, scale, zero marginal cost, platform models, ecosystems, basis of competition and value capture
- Tackle the leadership challenges of transforming into a digital business – including the need to align people, change working practices, culture and structure
- Apply digital transformation concepts to their specific strategic organization challenge project
Paul Griffith has a focus in strategy, innovation, marketing and entrepreneurship. He works with organisations in the private and public sector such as: Astra Zeneca, Barclays Bank, Coral - Gala, Erste Bank, Imperial Tobacco, KPN, PPG Industries, Senior, Skanska, Dubai Government. As the Head of ...
Alessandro Lanteri is Professor of Entrepreneurship at Hult International Business School and Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at Abu Dhabi University.
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.