About the course
The job of a health care leader is never easy. Those leading complex organizations must be able to successfully manage many moving parts during times of change, crisis, conflict, and uncertainty.
This course will explore differences between traditional and complex health care organizations, evaluate leadership traits and characteristics, explain the role of conflict and ambiguity in modern organizations, determine strategies for addressing employee concerns and feedback, and provide suggestions for engaging employees to achieve buy-in. Recognizing the need for change, creating a clear vision for change, and strategies for creating lasting change are also discussed extensively in this course.
- Describe leadership challenges in complex health care organization
- Compare leadership strategies in traditional and complex organization
- Explain the role of conflict and ambiguity in complex organization
- Recognize when organizational change is necessary
- Design techniques for creating lasting organizational change
- Discuss strategies to lead employees through organizational change
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.