Motivate your teams to embrace change
Change is a given in today’s business. Yet workforces do not like change – which is why up to 67% of all change initiatives fail.
The focus of this learning journey is on applying your newly acquired skills and knowledge directly to your workplace. This is why we developed a blended format, including online, face-to-face and on-the-job activities. We provide professional guidance every step of the way.
After completing your journey, you will be able to create positive energy for change and function as a catalyst in every change project in which you are involved.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Leading Change'?
- Feel confident in a change process through better understanding
- Create positive energy for change
- Be pro-active and look for solutions when involved in a change project
- Become a catalyst in a change process
- Convince all the parties involved to collaborate
This programme’s uniqueness lies in its combination of different learning formats (online and on-campus) and strong focus on applying what you learn on the work floor.
Module 1: Introduction to change (± 4 hours online)
- From a sequential to an inclusive approach towards change
- The Vlerick ‘6 batteries of change model’, including a quick scan of your own organisation
- Assignment: Identifying your personal change project
Module 2: The batteries of change (2 days on-campus)
- The rational batteries of the Vlerick ‘6 batteries of change model’
- The emotional batteries of the Vlerick ‘6 batteries of change model’
- Hands-on coaching by our faculty during your personal change project
Module 3: Your personal change project
- During a period of 2-3 months, you work on your personal change project
- In between, faculty are available for coaching via a webinar
- Throughout the programme, the online platform is available for discussing your challenges/progress with your fellow participants
Module 4: comeback day
- Share the progress and results of your personal change project with fellow participants via intervision in small groups
Requirement for participating in this programme
Appoint a sponsor at the decision-making level within your company to support your participation in the programme. This sponsor will be invited to our campus during the programme to increase buy-in from your company and to give you maximum support when you go back to the workplace.
Who should attend
You are directly involved, or have an advisory role, in change projects Recent job titles include: Head of department, HR Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Consultant...