Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Motivate your teams to embrace change
Change is a given in today’s business. Yet workforces do not like change – which is why up to 67% of all change initiatives fail.
The focus of this learning journey is on applying your newly acquired skills and knowledge directly to your workplace. This is why we developed a blended format, including online, face-to-face and on-the-job activities. We provide professional guidance every step of the way.
After completing your journey, you will be able to create positive energy for change and function as a catalyst in every change project in which you are involved.
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Leading Change'?
- Express confidence in a change process
- Create positive energy for change
- Anticipate solutions when involved in a change project
- Prepare to be a catalyst during a change process
- Convince all the parties involved to collaborate
- Have a toolbox at your disposal to implement change project
This programme’s uniqueness lies in its combination of different learning formats (online and on-campus) and strong focus on applying what you learn on the work floor.
Module 1: Introduction to change (± 4 hours online)
- From a sequential to an inclusive approach towards change
- The Vlerick ‘6 batteries of change model’, including a quick scan of your own organisation
- Assignment: Identifying your personal change project
Module 2: The batteries of change (2 days on-campus)
- The rational batteries of the Vlerick ‘6 batteries of change model’
- The emotional batteries of the Vlerick ‘6 batteries of change model’
- Hands-on coaching by our faculty during your personal change project
Module 3: Implementing change (2 days on-campus)
- The emphasis of this 2-day workshop is on how to move from analysis to action
- Develop a first draft of your own implementation roadmap
- Gain an overview of all the actions to take set up a change project in your organisation
- Receive a toolbox with templates to use in your project
- Learn how to set up and use a 'war room'
Module 4: Your personal change project (@your own company)
- During a period of 2-3 months, you work on your personal change project
- Throughout the programme, the online platform is available for discussing your challenges/progress with your fellow participants
Module 5: Comeback day (0.5 day on campus)
During the comeback day you will get the chance to exchange your challenges and successes regarding your personal change project with your fellow participants. This day is the perfect opportunity for exchanging experiences and giving each other feedback.
Who should attend
You are directly involved, or have an advisory role, in change projects Recent job titles include: Head of department, HR Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Consultant...
Trust the experts
Peter De Prins
Peter is a passionate teacher and executive coach, delivering inspiring experiences and taking you on a journey of impactful insights that ultimately result in an increase of your personal and professional performance.Peter De Prins is Professor of Management Practice. He is recognised as a dynam...
What does people drive to change in an organisation?