About the course
Build your change management toolkit to deliver enduring, impactful change.
Robust change leadership has never been more critical for organisations to address ever-evolving challenges and realise the opportunities that lay ahead. This course will develop your skills as an influential change leader.
You will take part in a series of online modules, comprised of virtual workshops, action learning and coaching to develop a change toolkit that enables you to:
- Apply change frameworks to understand and respond to processes, emotions and behaviours
- Define the role of a change leader and understand stakeholder perceptions
- Understand perspectives and attitudes towards change
- Adapt your communication style to engage with different personalities and perspectives
- Use tools to determine and drive commitment to achieve change outcomes
- Conduct change readiness audits and make effective use of the results
- Harness the power of storytelling to create connection, increase engagement and overcome resistance
- Determine and leverage sources of support within your organisation
- Understand and plan the resources required to effectively lead and implement change
- Employ a variety of change models to navigate emotions and resistance and respond with resilience
Led by a change management expert who consults with leading organisations to implement large-scale transformations, you will take part in live virtual workshops, interspersed with action learning and coaching to prepare you to lead and drive organisational change.
Over two weeks, you will take part in approximately 14 hours of online learning and live workshops. You will utilise The AGSM Navigator, a custom-built platform designed to work with your existing social and communication tools like Zoom.
In between the workshop sessions, you will take part in a range of supported learning experiences independently and with the group to develop and embed learning.
To maintain the interactivity and ensure participants can achieve their outcomes, each workshop is limited to 25 participants.
Virtual workshop sessions bring a real-time, social learning environment to you, where you can share challenges and experiences, learn from your peers and your expert facilitator, and build a community of practice.
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.