Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ILR School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Today’s organizations must operate in a constant state of change in order to be successful. This requires leaders to embrace what can sometimes feel like chaos and turn change into opportunity. Understand change and its impact on teams and organizations, recognize your strengths and challenges in managing change and leverage effective change tools to become a better leader.
- Understand change and the impacts it can have on teams and organizations
- Recognize their own individual strengths and challenges when it comes to managing change
- Begin using practical and effective change tools to become better leaders.
Approach and Features
This two-day workshop provides participants with a self-assessment, a series of tools for leading effectively in various real-world change scenarios, and a personal action plan—as well as opportunities to receive peer coaching and network across organizations and industries. Topics to be covered in-depth:
- Impact of change on business, organizations, teams and leaders
- Critical role of a change leader
- Typical responses to change and how to handle them as a leader
- Approach to identifying where people are in the change journey and coaching them for success
- Strategies and tactics for inspiring team engagement and commitment during times of change
- Real-world scenario planning and exercises to practice communicating change, engaging stakeholders and remaining fresh, and being an inspiring and agile change leader
Trust the experts
Christine Andrukonis has been helping executives change behavior for over 15 years. She has broad expertise that spans leadership, talent, change management, training, strategy and communications. Prior to founding Notion Consulting, Christine directed the North American region for a boutique co...