About the course
Sustainable organizational change is an art, not a science. Today’s leaders need to be able to artfully inspire their people, and motivate them to change, by meeting them where they are – with a fully realized, articulate vision for the future and concrete action steps to get there. Leaders must be thoughtful and intentional in their change initiatives. Only when they are equipped with the vision, the tools, the training, and the empathy can they capture hearts and minds for good.
- Understand change and the impacts it can have on teams and organizations
- Recognize their own individual strengths and challenges when it comes to managing change
- Begin using practical and effective change tools to become better leaders.
Approach and Features
This two-day workshop provides participants with a self-assessment, a series of tools for leading effectively in various real-world change scenarios, and a personal action plan—as well as opportunities to receive peer coaching and network across organizations and industries. Topics to be covered in-depth:
- Impact of change on business, organizations, teams and leaders
- Critical role of a change leader
- Typical responses to change and how to handle them as a leader
- Approach to identifying where people are in the change journey and coaching them for success
- Strategies and tactics for inspiring team engagement and commitment during times of change
- Real-world scenario planning and exercises to practice communicating change, engaging stakeholders and remaining fresh, and being an inspiring and agile change leader
Christine Andrukonis has been helping executives change behavior for over 15 years. She has broad expertise that spans leadership, talent, change management, training, strategy and communications. Prior to founding Notion Consulting, Christine directed the North American region for a boutique co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.