Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Although this programme is designed for individuals, organisations can multiply the benefits by sending a team. Teams that join together will be able to add value by jointly applying their learnings to drive real change. This programme is for senior managers, with 10 years of management experience on average, but we understand there may be some variation within teams and encourage you to speak to our Programme Consultant.
- Designers or leaders of change.
- Directors of business units/functions.
- Managers of business units/functions.
- Project managers.
- Human resources managers.
About the course
Suitable for teams and individuals, this programme helps leaders to disrupt their thinking and embrace change in order to turn their organisations into engines of growth and transformation.
Good for you
Leading Change for Organisational Transformation is for intact teams and individuals who want to harness distruption to transform their organisations.
- Unique opportunity to learn alongside other teams and individuals from around the world, working on your own business challenge.
- Gain the tools to remain change-ready and the confidence to pro-actively manage challenges.
- Benefit from pre-programme sessions, which help you to identify a change challenge you’re facing.
- Use experimentation, design thinking, serious play and storytelling to understand how to drive sustained change.
- Explore your emotional response to uncertainty with a team discovery experience in the heart of London.
Good for your organisation
- Create immediate impact within your organisation by embracing the unique opportunity to join as a small team to work on your change challenge together.
- Gain a team who can drive a culture of continuous change.
- Gain tools that will help you adapt to changes in your business environment and enable future growth.
- Galvanise staff by ensuring they feel ready to face challenges – whenever they appear.
- Benefit from senior executives who are able to guide other staff through periods of change.
- Get a global perspective from a diverse class of senior professionals from a broad range of industries.
What you learn
- How to continually grow and transform your organisation. Understand how to reassure others when changes need to take place and take them on the journey with you.
- How to disrupt your own thinking. Gain a strategic lens and a deeper understanding of your thought patterns.
- How to get the best out of your team. Get the best performance out of your people, even during periods of disruption.
- How to approach change within your organisation. Discover new ways of working, both at home and in the office.
- How to move towards a new customer base. Better understand potential customers and how you could add value to their efforts.
How you learn
- Learning alongside your team means you can focus your learnings on your real-life change challenge, maximising the benefit to you and your organisation.
- Before you join, you will engage with The Reflected Best Self Exercise™, to understand how you can maximise your positive impact on others and what you as an individual bring to your team.
- Through simulations, draw on communication techniques from the world of music to learn to lead outside your comfort zone at an immersive experience in London.
- Throughout the programme you will develop the skills and understand the tools needed to not only solve your change challenge but drive a lasting culture of transformation within your organisation.
London or Online
This programme can be delivered in-person at our London campus or online. The format options available to you are shown under the ‘location’ tab next to the dates at the top of this page.
- Experience our world-class Executive Education programmes at our central London campus.
- Immerse yourself in experiential activities, collaborative group exercises and face-to-face networking opportunities with your peers, guest speakers and our world-class faculty.
- For programme iterations running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- Learn in the heart of London and access campus amenities
- Bring the LBS experience to you with live virtual learning led by our world-class faculty.
- Join a dynamic virtual classroom, where you’ll be immersed in experiential activities and collaborative group work with your peers, while learning from and interacting with our leading faculty and guest speakers.
- For programmes running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- After completion, online participants will have the chance to join us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with classmates and insightful sessions with LBS faculty.
Dan Cable is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School. Dan’s research and teaching focus on employee engagement, change, organizational culture, leadership mindset, and the linkage between brands and employee behaviors. Dan was selected for the 2018 Thinkers50 Radar List, T...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.