Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course has been designed for those with human development experience (as a coach, interculturalist or/and manager).
Due to the complex nature of the course content, this course is not suitable for under 18's.
No academic qualification is required.
All teaching is in English. If your first language is not English, you need to satisfy yourself that you have the required near-native command of the language to get the maximum benefit from studying with ICE.
About the course
How can you enrich your coaching and leadership by making the most of cultural diversity?
This course will allow you to leverage cultural differences of all kinds to promote creativity, boost performance and enable unity with individuals, teams and organizations.
This course is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). On completion you will become certified to use the Cultural Orientations Framework (COF assessment), a road-map to navigate the cultural terrain.
Day One: Integrating the cross-cultural dimension into leadership and coaching
09:00 Registration 09:30 Session 1
- Global leadership and coaching to address complex challenges in today’s interconnected and turbulent environment, and to achieve sustainable and meaningful success.
- A novel, inclusive and dynamic understanding of culture.
- Explore attitudes vis-à-vis cultural differences from ethno-centrism to leveraging cultural diversity.
- Decipher cultural differences and identify new growth opportunities outside one’s cultural comfort zone and through the synthesis of differences, with the Cultural Orientations Framework (COF).
- 19:00 Dinner
Day two: Leading and coaching of individuals, teams and organisations
09:00 Session 2
- Become aware of your own cross-cultural orientations, learn to identify others’ orientations and effectively bridge cultural gaps.
- Intercultural coaching practice in one-on-one coaching situations.
- Global team development: research findings, case studies and action learning activity.
- Global organisational development through alliances and M&As: research findings, case studies.
- 19:00 Dinner
Day three: Engaging in your own high-performance and high-fulfilment journey
09:00 Session 2
- The Global Coaching Process to practically engage in leadership and global coaching: develop familiarity with a 3-step process to facilitate a high-performance and high-fulfilment journey with individuals and teams.
- The Global Scorecard: Learn to set objectives that promote business success while encouraging you to take care of yourself, nurture relationships, and serve society at large.
- Art and coaching across cultures.
- Leading and coaching from multiple perspectives: physical, managerial, psychological, political, cultural and spiritual.
- Möbius strip model: achieving unity in diversity.
- 17:00 Course ends
If you have any specific dietary requirements or allergies please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not already advised us of your requirements.
A booklist, course syllabus and detailed timetable are circulated as far as possible in advance of a course. You will receive these documents by email if you have provided us with your email address; please check your spam folder if you have not received these documents.
Philippe Rosinski is a world authority in executive coaching, team coaching, and global leadership development. He is the first European to have been designated Master Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation. He has pioneered a global approach to coaching that leverages multiple pe...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.