Leading Across Generations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Today’s workforce may be comprised of as many as four generations working side-by-side. Each generation has a unique mindset, work style, and way of communicating.
More than ever, the ability to understand and lead multi-generational teams is essential for managers. As you learn to communicate effectively and connect with others, differences can be viewed as healthy, exciting opportunities to collaborate.
Leading a team of diverse generations can be an incredibly rich and productive experience when you have the skills in place to capitalize on the strengths of each generation. This program provides insights and tools to help you turn the attitudes and skills each generation brings to the table into powerful performance drivers. You will learn the approaches that will most often help you lead members of each generation, resulting in an engaging and productive work environment for everyone.
This webinar will help you:
- Coach and provide feedback appropriate to members of each generation
- Foster cross-generational relationships and exchange
You will be able to:
- Identify the values, expectations, and issues that shape the multigenerational work environment.
- Follow the eight guidelines for fostering cross-generational relationships.
- Leverage the many communication tips specific to each generation.
- Use the tools provided to coach and provide feedback to typical members of each generation.
- Commit to motivating and inspiring individuals from all generations.
Who should attend
Business leaders and managers who lead multigenerational teams and want to increase the communications, productivity, and overall performance of their workplace.