Leading A Culture of Service Excellence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
Great service isn’t just a customer benefit; it’s a competitive differentiator in any industry. The courses in this certificate program leverage today’s leading customer service strategies to help you raise the standard of service excellence for your organization, business unit, division, or team. You’ll learn to assess the market needs for the service provided by your organization and develop the leadership competencies needed to create a consistent culture of empowerment and continuous improvement that will inspire exceptional service, every time, everywhere.
- Fostering a Culture of Service Excellence
- Developing Service Excellence Competencies
- Practicing Servant Leadership
- Delivering an Excellent Customer Experience for Your Organization
- Developing a Culture of Empowerment
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Define and plan a culture of service that delivers on the needs of the market.
- Assess key personal competencies and employ effective strategies for facilitating a strong service culture.
- Practice principles of Servant Leadership and create a listening environment.
- Establish key organizational processes to ensure service excellence in the customer experience.
- Foster continuous improvement and employee empowerment by applying practices that inspire, develop, and reinforce outstanding customer service delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Leading a Culture of Service Excellence Certificate from Cornell Hotel School
- 40 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)