Who should attend
Management positions that will benefit from this workshop are newly appointed line managers, team leaders or junior managers or those in existing management positions looking to build their confidence. The size of the team that reports into the role can be anywhere between one and fifty.
About the course
Many new managers suffer stress and disillusionment in the first few months in their appointment due to lack of skills. The course will remove this concern and provide your organisation with newly inspired leaders who understand how to direct their teams and build group synergy. This course will develop the skills and confidence you need to work effectively with your team and deal impartially with difficult situations. For team leaders attending, this course helps you recognise your skills in an organised and professional way.
- Understand the characteristics of effective leaders, what makes them great and what they do to create highly successful teams
- How to make the transition from team member to a leadership position
- Discover the critical factors to essential leadership skills; Clarity – to ensure the tasks are carried out “right first time”, with commitment and enthusiasm from each team member. Motivation – Learn the actions required to create a motivated environment where people want to work and give their best. Correct the Aim – These skills will enable you to deal with situations when the task or behaviour doesn’t meet the standard.
- This session will give you the skills to attract the right candidate for the right position
- Delegation is an essential skill to allow you to grow as a leader and at the same time allow your team to develop.
- Plan and managing effective meetings in a way that is productive and has team members excited to attend.
She has more than 29 years experience in the sales and marketing environment. 14 of those years were spent in the Financial Services Sector. In 2000, she set up her own company working with businesses to increase sales revenue by attracting, converting, and retaining more of their ideal clients. ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.