Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This two-day program is for business professionals who wish to develop an inspirational leadership presence. It will enable you to step confidently onto any stage, and hold the room with an unmistakable presence that distinguishes you as a seasoned speaker and strong leader. You will come away with the ability to represent your organization in a way that is engaging, persuasive and memorable.
Why This Program?
Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group, this interactive and highly practical program will take you through an intensive series of workshops; almost every moment will present you with opportunities to bring out the “executive performer” that lives within you. Explore the active connection between leadership and communication, as you hone your skills in a supportive learning environment.
You will learn how to engage others through listening techniques, a warm and empathetic tone, and political savvy - skills that are demonstrated so frequently by executives, and that are necessary for anyone who aspires upward in the organization. You'll also have the opportunity to practice your new skills and receive one-on-one feedback. Through this program you will learn to:
- Develop the presence and clear communication style of a true leader.
- Use an authentic presence to inspire others.
- Make an immediate, and lasting, impression with strong entrances and exits.
- Take your speaking skills to the next level, by developing a powerful stance and expressive voice.
- Read the audience through active listening.
- Overcome nerves and fear of public speaking.
- Use improvisational techniques to speak with passion and energy.
- Project a dynamic image that elicits trust and respect.