Who should attend
This two-day program is for business professionals who wish to develop an inspirational leadership presence.
About the course
Aspire to move up in your organization? Learn the skills necessary to develop an inspirational leadership presence.
Why this program?
This program will enable you to step confidently onto any stage, and hold the room with an unmistakable presence that distinguishes you as a seasoned speaker and strong leader. You will come away with the ability to represent your organization in a way that is engaging, persuasive and memorable.
Through this program you will learn how to engage others through listening techniques, a warm and empathetic tone, and political savvy - skills that are demonstrated so frequently by executives, and that are necessary for anyone who aspires upward in their organization.
Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group, you will be led through an intensive series of workshops; almost every moment will present you with opportunities to bring out the “executive performer” that lives within you. Explore the active connection between leadership and communication, as you hone your skills in a supportive learning environment.
Through this program, you will:
- Develop the presence and clear communication style of a true leader
- Use an authentic presence to inspire others
- Make an immediate, and lasting, impression with strong entrances and exits
- Take your speaking skills to the next level, by developing a powerful stance and expressive voice
- Read the audience through active listening
- Overcome nerves and fear of public speaking
- Use improvisational techniques to speak with passion and energy
- Project a dynamic image that elicits trust and respect
Maggie is a Consultant based in Toronto. She is a highly talented and committed coach and instructor. Since joining The Humphrey Group in 2003, Maggie has worked with a broad range of clients to strengthen their communication skills. Maggie has coached and led seminars and workshops across Canada...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.