Leadership Excellence: an Alternate Approach
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
Leadership excellence lies in understanding the significance of interdependence that exists between an organization and its dynamic socio-economic environment and formulating strategies to manage expectations of key stakeholders besides maintaining a competitive advantage. The competitive edge of this program is in its unique design, incorporating the best leadership theories and practices from all parts and of the world, with emphasis on Indian ethos, which is quintessential for emerging leaders in the contemporary world. This programme addresses the topic of leadership Excellence from a multidisciplinary perspective and provides an alternate approach for understanding leadership. The focus of the programme is on helping participants on a path of self-discovery in the area of leadership and providing practical tools that can make them more competent, more articulate, more creative, more inspirational and more credible.
- To explore leadership dimensions that are responsible, responsive, result and customer oriented, entrepreneurial, innovative & intuitive and, change and growth oriented.
- To learn the art of stimulating a positive work culture through leadership qualities and skills.
- To understand and appreciate; the pursuing of excellence, leading change, accommodating diversity, creating team spirit and coping with stress for increasing performance.
- To understand spiritual and emotional competence and their roles in shaping effective leadership.
- To explore strategies for empowering people at all levels to share leadership responsibilities.
The programme will be woven around the following themes:
- Exploring Leadership
- Exploring Excellence and Creative Excellence
- Leadership Communication
- Learning from Cross Cultural Leadership
- Intuitive, Innovative and Inclusive Leadership
- Socially Responsible Leadership
- Learning Leader
- Team Building
- Coping with Stress from Within
Who should attend
Senior and middle level executives in public and private sector industries and, multinational companies, who have leadership responsibilities or are in line for promotion to such positions, CEOs of family-owned business houses and consultants in the area of human resource management, administrators and executives in responsible positions may attend this programme.