Leadership Development Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with National University of Singapore.Full disclaimer.
*Master Yourself, Inspire Performance *
The Leadership Development Programme is designed to help leaders and senior managers advance their leadership skills and build their capacity to lead successful change.
Through robust leadership frameworks and exercises, you will gain insight into the mindset of high performance leaders, and learn to tap into your own strengths to inﬂuence and lead with impact. You will explore different facets of leadership, such as how to inspire and motivate teams, build commitment and manage resistance to change.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Before your arrival, you will be required to complete a 360-degree leadership assessment and a behaviour proﬁling questionnaire. During the programme, a professional facilitator will work individually with you and in a small group to interpret the results and provide a personalised reﬂective experience. The facilitator will also assist you in designing an action plan to become a more effective leader.
- What makes a leader?
- Managing self, influencing others
- Behaving as a leader
- Negotiation and influence
- Leading change
- Discover the evolving role of leaders and the impact of different leadership styles
- Develop new ways to negotiate and build influence in the workplace
- Understand the nature of human decision-making and what it takes to make effective team decisions
- Learn to coach, inspire and motivate others to achieve higher levels of performance and commitment to strategic goals
- Lead effectively in challenging circumstances arising from change
Who should attend
High-impact leaders and senior managers who need to successfully develop their leadership abilities to manage teams and drive performance while moving into a broader, more strategic role in their organisations.