Who should attend
- C-Suite executives
- Managers of all levels
- Human Resource professionals
- Organizational Development practitioners
About the course
A two-day program to help you strengthen your employees and your organization
Whether you manage entry-level employees or executives, this program will help you build the competencies to coach effectively, build employee skills, address shortcomings and develop leaders
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- Methods to enhance your leadership capabilities through effective coaching
- How to use coaching to develop, attract and retain talented employees
- Understand how to identify employees’ key needs, set goals for their development, establish action plans and provide ongoing assessment
- Ways to positively motivate employees in ways that improve individual and team performance
Subject Areas Health Care, Organization Studies Biography A frequent contributor to Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Marketplace and other news organizations on topics of market volatility, Bob Whaley is renowned as the “father of the fear index”-- the VIX, created for the CBOE in 1993. Teach...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.