About the course
This four-day course is designed for those who want to receive a comprehensive training in the theory and practice of auditing using the ISO 14001:2015 standard. In the course an understanding of the responsibilities of an environmental auditor with be gained as well as the techniques and methodologies required to effectively audit an EMS.
Learners are required to bring their own laptop because the test is web based.
What You Will Learn
- Quality management fundamentals and concepts
- How to audit quality management systems
- How to audit clauses 4-10
- How to Manage an audit
- Audit planning and preparation
- How to conduct the audit
- How to report audit outcomes
How You Will Benefit
- Learn about auditing concepts such as scope, plan, perform, prepare and report an audit.
- Learn about managing audit risks.
- Discuss how to build relationships.
- Learn to write nonconformity statements.
- Conduct an opening and closing meeting.
Bill Meffert manages the Georgia Institute of Technology Energy and Sustainability Services group and oversees the development, transfer, and adoption of energy and environmental innovations and best practices for industry and business. The group conducts more than $2 million in research annually...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.