Who should attend
This event is for Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists. We review all registrations to make sure that actual Angels/VCs are attending, not sales people, executives, or aspiring investors.
About the course
This four-day event focuses on building lasting relationships among Angel investors. Investors share news on their portfolios, war stories, discuss deal flow, best practices, and tech trends. How does it work? Kick off the summit with Angel University, and then enjoy 3 days of uninterrupted networking and fun in the area’s best locations, from boutique wineries to 5 star restaurants, and everything in between.
What is included in the registration fee?
Access to all four days (July 15th - 18th)
All food and transportation costs will be covered.
Monday, July 15
- 9:00AM-3:00PM (optional - In San Francisco): Angel University
- 3:30PM: Bus to Napa
- 6:30PM: Opening Night Dinner
- 9:00 PM: Poker
Tuesday, July 16
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM-12:00PM: Angels/VCs Tackle Subjects
- 12:30PM-2:00PM: Lunch
- 2:00PM-5:30PM: Afternoon Group Activities
- 7:00 PM: Dinner
- 9:00 PM: Poker & Late Night Snacks
Wednesday, July 17
- 8:00 AM - 9:00AM: Breakfast
- 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Angels/VCs Tackle Subjects
- 12:30PM - 2:00PM: Lunch
- 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Petanque Tournament
- 9:30 PM: Poker & Late Night Snacks
Thursday, July 18
- 10:00 AM (optional): Brunch
- 12:30 PM: Bus Back to SF
Videos and materials
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.