Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Large Exposures Reporting and AnaCredit
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
- Understand the concepts of a group of connected clients and look through
- Develop technical skills which allow you to calculate large exposures and prepare the respective reporting forms
- Get an understanding of the AnaCredit reporting framework
- The large exposure regime according to the CRR
- Group connected clients
- Look through approach for transactions with underlying assets
- AnaCredit reporting requirement
Interactive lecture, practical exercises, case studies
Who should attend
Professionals, who work in the field of reporting, risk management, credit and bank management and experts who are in charge of internal auditing and financial accounting.