Key Account Management – Best Practices
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Customers are everything, but they are NOT all equal.
In the new 27/7/365, always-on world we live in, the organisation that takes best care of its customer will prevail, BUT. It has to be the right care and the right customers. 80% of the average company’s profits will come from (usually less than) 20% of their customers, and 80% of losses will come from another 20%. Knowing which is which is and tailoring your strategy and sales and Marketing approaches accordingly, is the key to success. ‘Shotgun Marketing’ no longer works, we know have to get a lot smarter and a lot more targeted. The rewards are there if we do.
By the end of this workshop you will know:
- Precisely what Key Account Management IS and what it is not.
- Why Key Account Management is a necessary way forward
- How KAM offers the opportunity to maximize ROI
- How to dispassionately classify all your customers and how to deploy value and profit-creating tactics for them all
- How to lead a team to create compelling lasting value for all accounts, not just a few
- How to recruit Key Account Managers, the attributes it requires and how to find them
This Oxford workshop provides a comprehensive detailing of all the steps necessary to execute a Key Account Strategy, based on the course Leaders’ significant experience in the field. However, highlights include:
- How to actually Complete a Key Account Plan
- How to Classify Accounts dispassionately and How to Assign Resources and Tactics accordingly
- How to Understand the Mind of the Customer
- Understand How the Customer makes Decisions, the Processes, the Politics and the Persuasion needed
- Understand Which Customers DO NOT Get a Good Service
- Understand How to Build Trust
- Understand How to be Persuasive
- Understand How to Use Consultative Selling Skills
- Understand How to Transition from ‘Supplier’ to ‘Trusted Partner’
Who should attend
This workshop will be particularly valuable for:
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Business Development Professionals
- Territory and Account Sales Representatives
- Key Account Managers
- Global Account Managers