Who should attend
This workshop will be particularly valuable for:
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Business Development Professionals
- Territory and Account Sales Representatives
- Key Account Managers
- Global Account Managers
About the course
Customers are everything, but they are NOT all equal.
In the new 27/7/365, always-on world we live in, the organisation that takes best care of its customer will prevail, BUT. It has to be the right care and the right customers. 80% of the average company’s profits will come from (usually less than) 20% of their customers, and 80% of losses will come from another 20%. Knowing which is which is and tailoring your strategy and sales and Marketing approaches accordingly, is the key to success. ‘Shotgun Marketing’ no longer works, we know have to get a lot smarter and a lot more targeted. The rewards are there if we do.
By the end of this workshop you will know:
- Precisely what Key Account Management IS and what it is not.
- Why Key Account Management is a necessary way forward
- How KAM offers the opportunity to maximize ROI
- How to dispassionately classify all your customers and how to deploy value and profit-creating tactics for them all
- How to lead a team to create compelling lasting value for all accounts, not just a few
- How to recruit Key Account Managers, the attributes it requires and how to find them
This Oxford workshop provides a comprehensive detailing of all the steps necessary to execute a Key Account Strategy, based on the course Leaders’ significant experience in the field. However, highlights include:
- How to actually Complete a Key Account Plan
- How to Classify Accounts dispassionately and How to Assign Resources and Tactics accordingly
- How to Understand the Mind of the Customer
- Understand How the Customer makes Decisions, the Processes, the Politics and the Persuasion needed
- Understand Which Customers DO NOT Get a Good Service
- Understand How to Build Trust
- Understand How to be Persuasive
- Understand How to Use Consultative Selling Skills
- Understand How to Transition from ‘Supplier’ to ‘Trusted Partner’
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.