IT-Security & Privacy Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- The relevance of Security & Risk Management: Increasing IT risks, increasingly harmful for the entire organization.
- Privacy Management: Rules, Regulations and Concepts.
- Managing IT-Risks: Analyzing, Evaluating and Dealing with IT-Risks.
- Aligning Enterprise Risk Management and IT Risk Management.
- IT-Risk Management Processes.
- Dealing with Cyber Crime.
- Enhancing security awareness in organizations. The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.