Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- The relevance of Security & Risk Management: Increasing IT risks, increasingly harmful for the entire organization.
- Privacy Management: Rules, Regulations and Concepts.
- Managing IT-Risks: Analyzing, Evaluating and Dealing with IT-Risks.
- Aligning Enterprise Risk Management and IT Risk Management.
- IT-Risk Management Processes.
- Dealing with Cyber Crime.
- Enhancing security awareness in organizations. The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
Helmut Krcmar holds the Chair for Information Systems, Faculty of Informatics, Technische Universität München, Germany, and served as Dean of the Faculty of Informatics from 2010–13. His research interests include information and knowledge management, IT-enabled value webs, service management, co...
Prof. Grossklags recently moved to TU Munich, where he holds the Associate Professorship for Cyber Trust and directs the Chair of Cyber Trust at the Department of Informatics. Previously, he led the Security, Privacy and Information Economics Lab, and served as the Haile Family Early Career Prof...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.