Who should attend
Tellers and personnel involved in front office and customers’ account services
Staff handling instruments processing particularly in clearing and related departments This seminar is designed for investment and commercial bankers, credit analysts, regulators, central bankers, fixed income professionals, bond researchers (both buy and sell sides), correspondent banking officers and relationship managers with exposure to Islamic banks and Islamic finance instruments
About the course
This program introduces participants to the legal aspects of commercial paper used in bank’s day-to-day transactions. The course will focus on the practical side of negotiable instruments as the legal procedures in case of dis honor or any forgery regarding the instruments.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Improve their understanding of basic Sharia rules governing Islamic Banking Instruments.
- Enhance their technical ability to structure Islamic Banking transactions (e.g. Trade Murabaha, Salam, Istisna, Mudaraba, Musharaka and Ijara-Wa-Iqtina).
- Discuss and evaluate real Islamic transactions structured and implemented by Islamic Banks in the region.
## Course Outline
- A Model Of An Islamic Bank
- Mudaraba & Its Potentials as a Banking Mechanism
- Musharaka & Its Potentials as a Banking Mechanism
- Murabaha Sale in Islamic Banking
- Istisna Sale in Islamic Banking
- Salam Sale in Islamic Banking
- Ijara (Islamic Leasing)
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.