Ipca+ (Industrial Process Control Assessment Plus)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
IPCA+ is a standardised industrial assessment used across Airbus Group to verify the Supplier’s industrial capability & capacity to meet expectations.
How will I benefit?
- Understand and practice the tool used by Airbus to assess its suppliers across all countries and all divisions during the Call For Tender, development and series phases.
- Know how to meet Airbus expectations according to product quality, supply chain and manufacturing engineering.
What does the course cover?
- Discover the IPCA+ process from End-to-End
- Use the tools of the ICPA+
- Practice an IPCA+
Who should attend
- Current Tier-1 and sub-tier suppliers to Airbus.
- Potential suppliers invited to respond to Airbus Call for Tenders or those already involved in the process