About the course
The Internet of Things (IoT) training will cover an overview of IoT, understanding what it is, and its history. The course will then dive into how IOT holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating. Additionally this training covers how Blockchain and IoT work together, two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology.
- Chapter One: Understanding IoT
- Chapter Two: IoT Overview and History
- Chapter Three: IoT Signals
- Chapter Four: IoT Defined
- Chapter Five: IoT Fundamentals
- Chapter Six: History of Wireless Communication
- Chapter Seven: Industrial IoT
- Chapter Eight: IoT Sensor Types
- Chapter Nine: IoT and Healthcare
- Chapter Ten: Oracles and Use Cases
- Chapter Eleven: IoT Lifecycle
- Chapter Twelve: IoT and Blockchain
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.