Investor Relations and Fundraising
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
This course focuses on Limited Partners, examining what institutional investors really want and how to prepare for and execute successful fundraising. From reporting to communication, explore how to establish and maintain better investor relationships. A valuable course for anyone whose role includes investor relations, communications or fundraising.
Key topics include
- The investor relations role in private equity
- Key concerns of LPs
- The fundraising process
- LP reporting and technical expertise
- Relationship management and more
What will delegates take away?
- An understanding of what Limited Partners want
- The ability to engage and manage LP relationships
- An in-depth knowledge of reporting and transparency
Who should attend
Professionals working in investor relations, communications or fundraising