Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Professionals working in investor relations, communications or fundraising
About the course
This course focuses on Limited Partners, examining what institutional investors really want and how to prepare for and execute successful fundraising. From reporting to communication, explore how to establish and maintain better investor relationships. A valuable course for anyone whose role includes investor relations, communications or fundraising.
Key topics include
- The investor relations role in private equity
- Key concerns of LPs
- The fundraising process
- LP reporting and technical expertise
- Relationship management and more
What will delegates take away?
- An understanding of what Limited Partners want
- The ability to engage and manage LP relationships
- An in-depth knowledge of reporting and transparency
Beate has experience working both on the private equity investment side and in investor relations. Among others, she helped 17Capital, a specialist private equity firm, raise an EUR 1.2bn fund. Beate worked as an investment professional with Bridgepoint Capital and Halder (a German mid-market buy...