Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial service
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serv
About the course
- Investment terms
- Risk and return
- Stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Investment benchmarks
- Portfolio management and asset allocation
- Contemporary investment issues
- Economic considerations
- Tax considerations
- Sources of information
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Mr. McCarthy founded McCarthy Grittinger Financial Group, LLC, an independent financial planning and investment advisory firm in 1995. As of the end of 2016 he is retired from the firm, which continues with a strong team in place. The practice is geared toward individuals facing financial transit...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.