About the course
This course covers the accounting and reporting requirements for Inventory in accordance with ASC Topic 330: Inventories. The principles of inventory, including classification, cost inclusions, measurement of inventory, exchanges and presentation/disclosures in the financial statements, are touched upon in this course.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- recall the various classifications of inventory
- determine what costs should be included for both purchased and/or manufactured inventory
- identify the inventory measurement principles
- recall the accounting for inventory exchanges
- apply the appropriate measurement and accounting requirements to inventory.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.