About the course
This course provides context to and an awareness of processes, risks, and controls within an organization’s operations. This foundational course highlights the importance of understanding the overall business process in order to recognize its risks and to identify and test controls to mitigate those risks.
The course also introduces participants to risk considerations related to fraud. Fraud awareness is highlighted to provide participants with knowledge that will help them identify potential fraud areas when evaluating risks.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- recognize how enterprise risk management and COSO influence an organization’s processes, risks, and controls
- define a business process
- recognize various types of risks
- identify various types of controls
- identify fraud categories, drivers, and prevention and detection methods.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.