Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
A one-day workshop that follows on from the BVCA's Introduction to Private Equity Level 1 course, allowing participants to explore strategy, structuring and tax issues, LP and regulatory pressures, with a focus on terminology and jargon.
Key topics include
- Fund strategies and monitoring
- Structural and tax issues for funds
- Structuring and pricing a buyout
- Fund administration and regulation
What will delegates take away?
- An understanding of different fund strategies
- An understanding of fund structuring
- Creating a network of contacts
Andre is a consulting trainer as well as a corporate finance practitioner and he has delivered courses around the world in the areas of Credit, Corporate Finance, Valuation and Financial Modelling both for Corporates and Banks. Andre originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant, completing arti...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.