About the course
This course provides foundational concepts on MRCs for control owners and testers in an Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (or ICOFR) program.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- recognize the importance of Management Review Controls (MRCs)
- identify the key elements to consider when designing MRCs
- recall the importance of information used in MRCs
- list documentation requirements and considerations for MRCs
- recall the purpose, approach and results of testing MRCs.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.