Introduction to Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Concepts, Systems, and Test Evaluation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
This introductory course offers an overview of intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR) enabling technologies, systems engineering, and test and evaluation (T&E). You will discover technical issues related to measures of performance, test planning, instrumentation, and sensor/system functions. You will also examine challenges in the testing of network-centric systems (and systems of systems), and review aspects of human factors impacting reconnaissance (ISR) system performance.
What You Will Learn
- ISR system elements and platforms, distribution, standards and messaging, and processes and information integration
- Image quality and analysis
- SIGINT definitions and systems
- Surveillance and imaging radars
- Human systems integration and human factors T&E
How You Will Benefit
- Explore intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance systems, processes, and technology.
- Get the “big picture” of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance concepts and domains.
- Explore technology areas ranging from imaging sensors to communications and networks.
- Understand the challenges of testing systems.
- Gain an understanding of how human factors can affect ISR systems.
- Image quality, analysis, and processing
- Signature and propagation physics
- Radiometric fundamentals
- Detection in clutter
- Imaging radar
- Surveillance radar
- RF receiver functions
- Special waveforms
NETWORK PROCESS, CYBER, AND HUMAN FACTORS
- Human systems integration and human factors
- Messaging, distribution, and cyberspace
- Network-centric T&E
Who should attend
This course is designed for engineers, scientists, and managers with a desire to understand the issues related to the sensors, testing, performance, and human factors of ISR technologies.