Who should attend
Technicians and professionals intending to learn how heat pump technology works, learn about the savings and benefits that can be achieved.
This course is suitable for a wide range of audiences, including engineers, design engineers and architects.
- Professionals intending to learn how heat pump technology works, learn about the savings and benefits that can be achieved.
- This course is suitable for a wide range of audiences, including technicians, engineers, design engineers and architects.
About the course
- What is heat
- Market, resources and targets overview
- The physics principles (components, types of technologies)
- Design guidance (sizing, selecting, autonomy, storage, manufacturers)
- Other types: Underground Thermal Energy Storage (UTES), Earth Ducts, Solar Assisted Ground Source heat pump
- Environmental impact and analysis
- Finance, regulation and incentives (MCS, RHI)
- Case studies, best practice analysis
- Simulation tools
- References and further reading
- Trade bodies and support
What this online course includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- and research
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.