Intro to Composites
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
The Intro to Composites course covers the basic materials used to make composites, how composites are processed, and the applications of composites in various markets.
What You Will Learn
- Types of engineering materials used in manufacturing
- A composite
- A matrix
- The difference between thermoset and thermoplastic matrices
- A reinforcement and reinforcement forms
- The pros and cons of composites
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the basic materials used to make composites.
- Discover how composites are processed.
- Apply composites in various markets.
- Distinguish between different composite processing methods.
- Describe how composites are used in product fabrication.
Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, operations managers, plant managers, and plant engineers with new responsibilities or new managers and those ready to move into a management role.