Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
Entrepreneurship isn’t just for start-ups; it has become an essential cultural value for any successful organization. This certificate program will help you transform your organizational culture by developing entrepreneurial skills in your workforce that will help your people solve problems from a new perspective, formulate new business models, and cultivate a growth mindset.
Throughout the courses, you’ll develop as a leader and intrapreneur by utilizing powerful critical thinking, systems thinking, and change management techniques that will ultimately help your established organization gain the same velocity, agility, and ability to innovate that often gives startups a distinct (and sometimes disruptive) competitive advantage.
- Problem-Solving Using Evidence and Critical Thinking
- Making a Convincing Case for Your Solution
- Framing Complex Problems with Systems Thinking
- Becoming a Systems Leader
- Leading Strategic Change Initiatives
- Creating Advantage Through Entrepreneurial Thinking
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset in how you approach new business opportunities within an existing company
- Establish organizational processes and systems that balance the risk and rewards of new ideas to maximize potential for success
- Lead change initiatives effectively in your organization
- Diagnose external factors that are driving the strategic orientation of your organization
- Bridge the gap between current and desired states by identifying and articulating critical questions to your problem that must be answered
- Generate a range of innovative, evidence-based solutions to critical business problems
- Build your organizational culture around shared mental models of your vision and mission using creative incentives
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Intrapreneurship Certificate from Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- 48 Professional Development Hours