Who should attend
- Young high potentials, graduated in the humanities, already working in the field of arts with intermittent occupations
- Working as Junior and middle positions in public sector organizations or consulting firms dedicated to the arts (I.e.: museums, theatres, festivals, art event’s organizers….)
- Specialized professionals (e.g. artists) who want to take up management positions in the arts sector
- Cultural entrepreneurs
About the course
Asia is acknowledged as one of the fastest growing economies and it is characterized by a rich cultural heritage. This represents a huge opportunity for the development of the social, economic and human capital.
The International Program in Arts Management (IPAM) is a specialized program designed for practitioners and students from all over the world with a specific interest in the Asian art and cultural environment but open to learning about the international best practices. IPAM aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for prospering in an arts organization through conceptual learning and practical exposure
What IPAM offers
- Strong foundation in management, including practical, creative and professional skills
- Specific knowledge to operate successfully in the arts and culture sector
- Direct contact with top Italian, Indian and Chinese arts organizations and their managers’. Thanks to their continuous cooperation and our strong ties
- A stimulating environment focused on the international market with a multidisciplinary approach
- A dedicated international faculty, highly qualified and competent in the arts management and arts market
- A unique opportunity to connect and work with people from diverse background, intellectual level and exposure.
- Get a Certificate from SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Learn from SDA Bocconi’s world class faculty as well as international renowned professionals and academics
- International exposure and stimulating study environment
- Firsthand learning through interaction with the industry experts and professionals
- 3 countries, 4 cities
- Gain hands on experience by applying theoretical learning to real life assignments and cases
Curriculum Vitae Andrea Rurale is SDA Lecturer of Marketing and Sales at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He is Lecturer of the Marketing Department at Bocconi University. At SDA Bocconi, he is Director of the Master in Arts Management and Administration (MAMA). He conducted research and traini...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.