Who should attend
This course will be beneficial for companies of all sizes, who are either in the process or considering expanding operations abroad. It will also benefit companies who have some experience in operating internationally but want to enhance and update their international marketing capabilities and skills.
About the course
You may be already established in foreign markets or you may be about to expand internationally; this course will help you gain a better understanding of international markets and provide with the latest approaches and frameworks in international marketing. We will show you how to assess international markets and look at different market entry strategies, as well as how to manage products or services in an international context. You will also learn new tips and guidance on how to develop global marketing programs and create an export plan.
- How to develop your International Marketing Strategy
- Conduct an organisational self-assessment relating to marketing internationally
- Assess the attractiveness of markets from both a business and a marketing perspective
- Learn about market entry strategies and new ways to enter markets
- Identify factors affecting international product and service management
- Look at international product strategy selection
- Key considerations and frameworks for international pricing, international marketing communications and channel selection
- Key technologies to use in international marketing
- Create an export plan and international marketing plan
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Vice President at Dell, Simon was responsible for all UK marketing - leading across customer segments and channels for their full portfolio of products and solutions. Simon has around 20 years' experience in the IT and services industry from companies such as Toshi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.