Integrated Marketing 360
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
Today’s marketing professionals are challenged to generate growth, engagement, and greater efficiency in an increasingly competitive environment. Master the essential marketing skills, principles, and tactics you need to help your brand stand apart in a rapidly evolving digital landscape. From foundational brand strategy to the paid media and data-driven performance analytics, this comprehensive program allows you to design your own integrated learning path.
As your core learning path, you’ll enroll in the 10 marketing courses below from our Digital Marketing and Data-Driven Marketing certificate programs. Additionally, you can choose between the Marketing Strategy or Customer-Driven Marketing elective tracks for a total of 16 courses to complete the program.
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Develop a well-defined marketing strategy aligned with your organization’s overall business strategy
- Create a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your brand
- Apply the concepts of market analysis, segmentation, targeting, and positioning to a product or service
- Design effective marketing communications that drive customer engagement and communicate brand value to potential consumers
- Analyze opportunities and strategies associated with paid digital advertising and organic channels like content marketing and social media
- Interpret consumer data to measure customer preferences
- Gain expertise in market response and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) models
- Target consumers at the right time and through the right channels using pricing and distribution strategies
Who should attend
- Marketing and sales professionals
- Project and product management professionals
- Entrepreneurs looking to gain a deeper understanding of marketing
- Business leaders who work with marketing teams to develop marketing strategy