Who should attend
One of the key aims of this course is to empower and motivate business leaders and executives to explore innovations with Lean Startup tools and methodologies that they can begin to use immediately in their organizations.
With incremental and contextualized adoption of the practices in this workshop, participants can be well on their way to helping transform their organizations into Innovation Leaders.
About the course
Innovation Leadership is a cost-effective and flexible online study module offering a unique insight into the Innovation Leadership mindset and concepts. More than ever before, large companies are embracing startup practices to transform their leadership culture to be more agile, innovative, and entrepreneurial through empowerment of their people.
- The central concept of the course is that Innovation Leadership is not just for startups. It is a mindset and a set of practices being adopted by small and large organizations to address today’s increasingly complex business problems. The course builds fundamentally on Lean Startup methodologies and frameworks that highlight the three key concepts of a) systematic innovation, b) exploration vs. execution projects, and c) entrepreneurial management.
- The concepts are based on and facilitate the adoption and application of Lean Startup practices in a corporate environment.
Contents and Schedule
12 video lectures with online exercises and challenges to check your understanding of each module. Learn according to your own schedule and pace.
This module introduces whole course, its objectives, and lays out the broad themes covered in each of the materials through three (3) video lectures.
- Introduction to the Innovation Leadership topic
- Course objectives, format and goals
- Facilitator’s background
- The World of Start-ups
Lean start-ups Tools & Practices
In this module, you are provided with a deep understanding of the differences between how Innovators and Entrepreneurs and large corporates explore new ideas. This module is divided into four (4) video lectures.
- Effectuation: An Entrepreneurial Mindset video
- Customer development
- Learning challenges
Adopting Start-up Practices
In this module you will discover how one can contextualize the tools, methodologies, and practices to the context of large organizations. We will discuss the five principles of Innovation Leadership and how a large, well-established organization can embark in a transformational path to become its industry’s Innovation Leader through four (4) video lectures.
In this module, you will find a video providing you both with the summary of the content of this course but also the next steps for continuing studying the comprehensive field of “Innovation Leadership”.
New ventures have the potential to change the world. They are exciting, energizing, even addictive adventures that emerge on their own or inside existing organizations. Yet only a handful of them succeed, and nobody knows in advance those that will make it. Chances are the unprepared will fail. T...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.