About the course
One of the most common misconceptions around innovation is that it's reserved for product development, engineering, or IT personnel. Nothing could be further from the truth. Innovation-the continuous development and introduction of new, different, and better products and services that deliver customer value-is everyone's business.
Turning your team into an innovation 'dream team' isn't complicated. Only a few simple ingredients-including the right mindset, processes, plans, and environment—are required for incubating new ideas and launching new offerings successfully.
In this program, you'll learn exactly how to turn your team into an innovation 'dream team' no matter what type of work you do. Using real-life examples and case studies, you'll explore how your team can unleash creativity despite limitations and constraints, as well as how to discover and leverage new opportunities. Most importantly, you'll gain a fresh perspective on your team's potential and discover how focusing on innovation is essential for achieving outstanding results.
- DEFINING THE TERRAIN: WHY IS INNOVATION SO IMPORTANT NOW?
- 4 KEY COMPONENTS OF INNOVATION 'DREAM TEAMS' (AUDACITY, CURIOSITY, SIMPLICITY, SPONTANEITY)
- TAPPING UNEXPECTED SOURCES OF CREATIVITY
- BRAINSTORMING THE RIGHT WAY
- LEARNING FROM MISTAKES AND FAILURES (CREATING PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY)
- DON'T REINVENT THE WHEEL: RE-PURPOSING WHAT'S ALREADY WORKING
- FROM IDEA TO EXECUTION: THE POWER OF SMALL WINS
Dr. Michael Brenner, president of Right Chord Leadership LLC, is an international leadership consultant, executive coach, keynote speaker, author, and professional musician. He has taught courses at Immaculata University, Temple University, and La Salle University in organizational behavior, nego...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.