Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Data Analyst
- Professionals involved in Data Manipulation and Presentation
- Financial Advisors
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Non-financial Manager willing to understand Visual and Numerical Presentation of the Data
About the course
Corporate ethos which demands continual improvement in work place efficiencies and reduced operating, maintenance, support service and administration costs means that managers, analysts and their advisors are faced with ever-challenging analytical problems and performance targets. To make decisions which result in improved business performance, it is vital to base decision making on appropriate analysis, interpretation of the data numerically and graphically. The course involves extensive computer-based data analysis using Excel and delegates are expected to be numerate and to enjoy working with numerical data on a computer. This Oxford seminar is aimed to provide delegates with sufficient skills and knowledge to analyse and present the data numerically and visually using info-graphic technique.
By the end of the seminar the delegates will be able to:
- Understand a Range of Common Analytical Techniques
- Methods for Presenting the Data Numerically and Visually
- The Ability to Recognize the Right Method for Specific Problem
- Sufficient Background and Theoretical Knowledge of the Data Analysis
- Ability to judge incorrect technique that leads to incorrect conclusions
- Able to converse with expertise in the areas of Data Analysis
- Ability to use “Data Analysis Tool Pack” efficiently
The seminar will cover a range of topics, the following are the key topics:
- What is Data Analysis
- Describing Data Sets Using Statistics
- Representing Data Sets Graphically
- The Importance of Info-Graphic Technique in Organisation
- Pareto Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Confidence Intervals
- Simple and Multiple Regression Analysis
- Constraint Optimization Using Solver
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.