Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Duke Corporate Education .Full disclaimer.
About the course
Influencing Without Authority equips you with the skills needed to build credibility and effectively influence stakeholders, even if you lack the formal authority to make demands on resources.
- Identify the attitudes and behaviours of leaders who know how to get work done through influence and persuasion (whether managing up, down, across, or diagonally within organisations).
- Explore what influence entails within the larger context of environmental, organisational, network, relational, and interpersonal factors.
- Leverage tools to better negotiate the political landscape of organisations.
- Build the personal credibility that serves as the foundation of effective influence
- Apply a powerful methodology for resolving performance challenges in an environment where power cannot be exerted by one individual over another.
- Use tools to be more influential on both a personal and more strategic level.
- Create new contacts by building