Who should attend
This workshop is perfect for professionals and emerging team leaders.
About the course
Achieve greater success and fulfilment in your professional and personal life.
- Identify key purposes professionally and personally.
- Gain strategies to give you direction, clarity and confidence.
- Identify key time wasters and energy drains.
- Identify behaviours or thought habits that limit your success.
- Create a plan to create your vision, mission and goals.
What is covered in the course?
- What does being effective really mean?
- Being clear on purpose: personally and professionally.
- What is important and what is essential?
- The four Ds of success – Define, Determine, Design and Deliver.
- The art of adapability limiting beliefs and behaviours, learning how to manage ‘saying no’, issues of control, the reluctance to delegate, perfectionism and procrastination.
How will I benefit?
You will leave this workshop with practical strategies to address the behaviours that can get in the way of your success. Your own personal action plan will help you change specific behaviours and increase your effectiveness and success.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will benefit from a more focused, more fulfilled staff member. And your new outlook will be something that will inspire others you work with.
Scott specialises in helping professionals to improve their productivity and performance by showing them how to realign with their purpose, values and passion so that they can eliminate procrastination and achieve their personal and professional goals. He is a member of the Professional Speakers ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.