About the course
We all know diversity brings out the best in teams but how can you as a leader help foster an environment which champions diversity? In this highly interactive workshop you will learn how to more fully leverage all talent by understanding implicit bias, and learning strategies for mitigating such bias in leadership decisions and practices.
As a result of this course, Participants will:
- Recognize your own implicit bias and reflect on these barriers to inclusion.
- Use a simple approach to change automatic responses - leading to more intentional and inclusive workplace decisions.
- Learn and practice a strategy for being more inclusive - leading to increases innovation, full utilization of all our talent, and better business outcomes.
- UNDERSTANDING IMPLICIT BIAS
- RECOGNIZING IMPLICIT BIAS AT WORK
- NAVIGATING IMPLICIT BIAS
Dr. Porter King is the Founder and Principal of the TransPorter Consulting Group, LLC, and an inspirational teacher and speaker. Dr. Porter King received both Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Industrial and Systems Engineering from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, the Master...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.