Improve Your Effectiveness at Work
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Do you have a good memory- for example, can you easily remember lists of information?
And do you tackle your reading tasks with confidence -or do you feel uncomfortable and out of control with your reading workload?
This Oxford seminar teaches you powerful strategies for reading documents and books, and for remembering important information. It will also introduce you to useful approaches to creative - thinking, problem-solving, teamworking and presenting your ideas.
- Improve everyday reading, note-making and memory skills
- Improve interpersonal communications and team working skills
- Develop common-sense approaches to creativity, innovation and problem-solving at work
- Update your thinking about time management and planning for results
- Revise and refresh basic skills needed to build your career
- Improve your effectiveness at work
- Fast Reading, Slow Reading and Reading with Confidence
- Memory Principles - and How to Remember Lists
- Learn to use Mind Mapping - the extraordinary note - Making, Planning and Creativity Tool
- Getting your Point Across - Know What to Say and When to Say It
- Working in Groups and What you can do to help a team Meet its Objectives
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Planning (What You Have To Do) and Prioritisation (What You Must Do First)
- Dealing with Interruptions and Distractions
- Four Key Focus Areas for Creativity at Work
- Finding Balance between Working-Life and Home-Life
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to refresh and update essential core skills needed to be successful. It is suitable for staff across an organisation, regardless of experience and seniority, and thus will greatly benefit:
- Managers from All Levels
- Marketing, HR and PR Professionals
- Members of Project Teams/Groups
- Anyone wanting to Improve their Effectiveness at Work